As requested, here are seven mostly true and largely inoffensive things about me:*
- I have double-jointed thumbs.
- I served a cappucino to Julia Roberts once.
- I was very nearly born under a juniper tree.
- I fell head-first off a balcony as a toddler, but was caught by a toe.
- My brother used to tease me by calling me 'Spatula'. He has since sharpened his teasing skills.
- My daughters think shampoo is kryptonite.
- I got married on a solstice, under a thundercloud, to a cowboy.
*Apologies for any tedium-based eye-strain this list causes. You can probably tell that I have lived a sheltered life.