Tuesday 14 February 2012

Lurve

Happy Valentimes Day, as they say in New Mexico.

Breakfast of happy champions.
My mom writes great letters. A good thing, as her children tend to wander, putting her in the position of homefront correspondent.

Here's what she sent me today:

Have a lovely day, and remember this true fact -- chocolate makes you happy!! 
So as I sit here eating a metric truckload of chocolate, I'd just like to point out that I am merely following my mama's orders. Plus, I already ate my vegetables.

So there.

Nomnomnom. 

10 comments:

  1. I've eaten all my veggies tonight...*runs off to cupboard to find a brown bar of delight*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what wise words from your mum.... has to be dark chocolate for me thou.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. G&B's dark chocolate with cherries is possibly the most delicious stuff known to human kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that is what your mama says... who are we to disagree. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your Mum is a very very wise woman indeed! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is indeed. Permission to raid the chocolate cupboard granted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indeed. Not wise to invoke a mama's wrath. Somehow we must keep calm and eat all this chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chocolate does make you happy! Releases endorphins so enjoy. I once produced a documentary on chocolate and remember the Mayans went to war on chocolate. That's good enough fuel for me to run after a toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I regularly go to war with my children over who gets to control the chocolate cupboard...I usually win because I'm taller and can actually reach it.

    ReplyDelete