|Doesn't matter who you art.|
- What she's having. That is, dinner for two at the Cinnamon and Truffle cafe, especially the scallops and sticky toffee pudding.
- For the many winter plagues that have descended upon our poor accursed home to depart. The power of Calpol compels you.
- For a truly good night's sleep, followed my children bringing me a wonderfully calorific fried breakfast in bed at about noon (in ten years - one can dream).
- For this tentative sunshine to blossom in confidence and stick around a while.
- Waffles and love songs, both home-made. Two things my life has been so abundant and blessed with for the past, wonderful, decade of co-existence with my beloved.