Monday 14 February 2011

When you wish upon a heart

I am embarrassed to admit that I forgot about Valentine's Day until this morning. But I've been inspired by the lovely Moi and Listography committees (thanks guys, a great idea) to make a wanted list anyway.
Doesn't matter who you art. 
In the spirit of heart day, I the aforementioned forgetful procrastinator wish for:
  1. What she's having. That is, dinner for two at the Cinnamon and Truffle cafe, especially the scallops and sticky toffee pudding. 
  2. For the many winter plagues that have descended upon our poor accursed home to depart. The power of Calpol compels you. 
  3. For a truly good night's sleep, followed my children bringing me a wonderfully calorific fried breakfast in bed at about noon (in ten years - one can dream).
  4. For this tentative sunshine to blossom in confidence and stick around a while. 
  5. Waffles and love songs, both home-made. Two things my life has been so abundant and blessed with for the past, wonderful, decade of co-existence with my beloved. 
Happy heart day, from all of us here at Chaos HQ.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you ~Mama. For you, we'll add a pre-dessert of crème brûlée!

    Love

    Truffle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! Thanks for playing I heart me over and mine, and great to enjoy your blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to it Truffle!

    Thanks for stopping by Notes, great fun to take part in the heart me linky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list! Thanks for playing I heart me over and mine, and great to enjoy your blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete