Thursday 18 August 2011

Carnival: the end of summer blues

Gather ye sunflowers while ye may. 
I signed up to host a Brit Mums carnival back in the mists of time and then promptly forgot about it...till this morning when I received my first submission. I will blame my forgetfulness on moving home and the general disorder that is my life.

So please send me your posts! The carnival goes live on Tuesday August 30th. The working theme is: summer passing and the seasons changing

Interpret as you see fit and send posts on anything under the sun to: tomorrowmama(at)gmail (dot)com. Old posts, new posts, red posts, blue posts: anything goes.

In the meantime, I'm off on a wander to the park to check out the local carnival vibe. There is a fun fayre just setting up there now in all it's weird kitschy glory. Next weekend it will be in full swing, thronged by kids with cotton candy in their cheeks and in their hair. Teenagers will be snogging behind the tilt-o-whirl as August goes out with a whimper.

No comments:

Post a Comment